i) Project cleaning
- Removing of all paint/varnish/lacquer/glue/stickers from glasses.
- Cleaning window tracks and removal of residue
- Cleaning window of the paint and polish stains.
- Cleaning of doors and frames
- Removing of dust from woodwork and partitions.
- Removing stains of paan/gutka from tiles.
- Cleaning wall skirting of paints.
- Cleaning washrooms, WC, sinks and urinals with hard chemicals to remove paan/gutka stains.
VIII. Plumber Service
- Repair and maintain plumbing systems and components
- Identify required tools special equipment
- Select the type and size of pipe required
- Locate and mark position for connection and fixture
- Install support and hangers for pipe, fixture and equipment
- Assemble and install valves and fittings
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and control.
- Install, repair* and maintain sinks tube and toilets
- Test pipe systems and fixture for leaks
- Perform schedule maintenance service on plumbing system and fixture.
ii) Office cleaning
- Cleaning, Washing and swabbing, with water and chemicals , of floors, washrooms, drying the floors,corridors,lounges, other spaces, approaches and verandahs.
- Proper cleaning, sweeping and with the wet cloth, of floors, as and when required.
- Proper and effective cleaning, washing and swabbing of toilet floors and walls with detergent and water.
- Cleaning of glass doors and glass panels with soft as also the cleaning of wooden doors and knobs, sign boards, etc.
- Proper and effective cleaning of ashtrays and cleaning of waste paper basket, dust bins.
- Dusting of all items of furniture ( wooden, steel and upholstered) fixtures, partitions,walls,doors windows, venetian blinds, notice boards, flower vases, art objects, pictures, firefighting equipment and machines in the premises.
iv) Outer Area Cleaning
- Keeping the other periphery clean all the time regularly with a minimum of two times cleaning (Morning/afternoon) daily including stairs up to the main inner gates of the building.
- Keeping the parking area clean regularly.
- Lifting the entire garbage from the designated disposal places and dumping the same in the nearest garbage collection / dumping yards of Municipal Corporation on daily basis.
- Maintenance of lawns including, weeding, trimming and pruning of grass by moving of grass cutting machines, top dressing, checking of grass, using of manure, fertilizers, spraying of insecticides, pesticides, fungicides, weedicides, sweeping and watering as per needs from time to time.
- Maintenance of nursery and potted plants by doing all horticultural operations like weeding, hoeing , watering, mixing of manure and fertilizer including application of plant tool, spraying of insecticides, pesticides, fungicides etc. and preparation of seedlings by sowing of seeds, bulbs, rhizomes, cuttings, grafting, layering , goo tying , etc and plantation of seedlings in pots and shifting of potted plants.
- Designing, preparation and maintenances of flower beds.
- Maintenance of edges & hedges , includes their watering, hoeing of channels, pruning and trimming and replacing old dead plants by planting the new saplings.
- Perform routine maintenance of the electrical system
- Remove ,clean and install ,motors, repair and replace parts as needed
- Perform electrical checks and troubleshoot electrical appliance, replacing parts and cleaning as necessary
- Install and repair lighting fixture connections
- Perform necessary preventative maintenance of all electrical equipment
- Locate and retrieve parts as needed
- Check control panels and replace relays, switches, and others part
- Change circuit breakers and work with stab assemblies on bus bar
- Repair writing, relays and switches on pump control
II. Pantry Service
- Operate the tea/coffee vending machine
- Serve tea/coffee/water to the employees and the visitors.
- Clear the workstations and the tables of the used mugs/cup/glasses etc. and wash them immediately.
- Dry the crockery at the end of the day and keep it in the pre-designated places.
- Maintain level of hygiene in the pantry and the cafeteria
III. KST SERVICE
- Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment.
- Clean and sanitize all food storage areas, walk in fridges, freezers, ovens, freestanding hot and cold boxes and dry storage cupboards.
- Clean filters and hoods.
- Clean and sanitize loading dock, council rubbish containers and all rubbish bins from food production and services areas.
- Store all cleaned articles in the correct areas.
- Remove stains from cutlery as required.
- Polish chafing dishes for banquets, BBQ functions and prepare carving stations as required
- Ensure all access and traffic areas are clear and clean
- Keep all equipment in the steward’s area in good condition
- Report any breakdown in equipment to the steward’s supervisor
- Report all accidents and breakages to the chief steward’, Team leader, or chief charge of that shift
- Report and / or take action on any equipment breakdown or safety issue relevant to your work area.